Sunday, July 13, 2008

Being Followed

Our little Frodo is like having a cat and dog in one. He always comes running to you when you get home and wags his tail like crazy. The other day I was walking to Jeff's parents house (they live 2 circles down from my parents) and I felt like I was being followed. I turned around to see my cat right at my heals taking a walk with me. I didn't want to walk him all the way back so I just picked him up and made him come with me. Then tonight Jeff and I were walking to pick up his car down the street and half way there Frodo ran between us and turned around. I think he was freaked out cause there were lots of cars around. He is so funny. We picked him up and kept walking to the car. In the car I let him go and he jumped in the back seat. Then he stood on his back legs with his front paws on the window. He just sat in the back looking out the window and wagging his tail. He is seriously the best catdog we could ask for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's funny. I can't believe it he thinks he's a dog.

Hey I sent out your invitations for the shower today;)I'm excited!

The Jensen's said...

Hey Rob!! I found your blog!! I have one now too.. Was I talking to you on the phone when you were being followed? I laughed so hard!!