Sunday, July 6, 2008

28 Weeks

This is my baby tummy at 28 weeks. Everyday it is so amazing to know I have a tiny baby girl growing in my tummy. I love to feel her moving inside me. I feel like I am already starting to know her little personality.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved that feeling too! You are so close...2 months! Exciting! I was in your neighborhood tonight (well, your parents') my aunt and uncle live there...scott & becca stowers, do you know them?

Anonymous said...

SHRobyn, that's crazy:) I love it! Are you ready for your shower? Cause we are LOL

Randy, Courtney, and Noah said...

Hi Robyn! It's Courtney from middle school! I found your blog on Jade's. That is so exciting you are having a baby! Congratulations!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Your tummy looks so cute! You are getting VERY close to your due date! Time will go by fast...trust me.

Lynch said...

What a cute tummy! I'm so excited for you guys! She will be here before you know it!

Calli Hayman said...

yay! times going by fast! i'm so excited for you!! Ps hows Blaze? :o)

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh the joys of being pregnant!!! so fun to feel her inside of you...its so fun!!!! enjoy before you know it its over with and you'll be missing the time you had with just you and her

Amanda said...

Wowa. I hope I look that fantastic at 28 weeks. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?? So are you having any baby showers? If I've missed them, then give me your info so I can get you a present!!!!!
Mand