I have started taking a pre-natal water aerobics class and I LOVE it. Basically it consists of about 4-5 pregnant ladies talking about heart burn, getting no sleep, who's having a boy/girl and what everyone is craving. It is fun to meet other pregnant friends. Plus you get a great workout. You feel so light in the water which is a nice change too. So if any of you other preggos want to know about it let me know and I will give you the info. (FYI this picture is not of me or anyone I know, I just liked it)
5 comments:
Are you kidding me i want to know about it!!! Feel me in!!!
That's cool!
That sounds so refreshing. I haven't takes any classes, but I have loved swimming while pregnant. Too bad I don't live closer to you, I would totally come with you.
Robyno! I used to TEACH the pre-natal water arobics class at the therapy clinic I worked at and I LOVED it! I swear, once you are prego you are automatically in the club or something! Miss it!
mand
Thanks for checking out my blog! I love that you are doing the swimming I bet it is helping with some of those pesky complaints we all have. I agree with what you said on my blog. Where do people get off making rude comments about women who are going to give birth? From your pictures you don't look like you are even 6 months yet! You look cuter then ever. I bet who ever told you you had kankles is just horribly jealous that you look so good! What I have been doing is everytime someone makes a rude comment about the way I look pregnant I say "why would you say something like that?" It really takes them back and makes them think. Maybe you could try it?! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment