Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have been tagged by Elisa!


A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE- Attached – Married almost 1 whole year

B-BEST FRIEND- Jeffery Lynn Reynolds Jr!

C-CAKE OR PIE- Usually I would rather have a good apple or pumpkin pie.

D-DAY OF CHOICE- Saturday- I can sleep in and Jeff and I both usually have it off.

E-ESSENTIAL ITEM- Water and Chapstick

F-FAVORITE COLOR- Pink and Purple

G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Being married in the temple to my amazing husband! ( I have to say the same as Elisa)

H-HOBBIES- Making things in Photoshop

I-INDULGENCES- Gossip Magazines and Pampering Stuff

J-JANUARY OR JULY- July

K-KIDS- One on the way!

L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT- Jeff

M-MARRIAGE DATE- October 5, 2007

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS- 5 Sisters and 1 brother. Jeff has one of both

O-ORANGES OR APPLES- I eat apples more

P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS- Small spaces and scary people.

Q-QUOTES- Don't worry be happy

R-REASON TO SMILE- I have an amazing husband and family and my baby is usually kicking away.

S-SEASON-Summer- I love the boating and laying by the pool!

T-TAG – Emilee, Emily, both Heidi’s and Jessica!

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME- I have a screw in my knee

V-VERY FAVORITE STORE- H&M (but they don’t have one here yet)

W-WORST HABIT- Being indecisive and second guessing myself

X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND- Definitely ultrasound!

Y-YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD- Right now Taffy

Z-ZODIAC- Aries

4 comments:

Jordan said...

It's fun to read about your life! How did you make your blog so cute??

Jeff and Emily said...

Mine is a little boring... but read it anyway:)

Brad and Jade said...

I love H&M too, it's my favorite. Me and brad went down to Las Vegas and went to the one down there. It was huge and they had the best baby clothes. You'll have to go there before your little girl gets here!

Heidi said...

This may take me a while, but I'll get around to it... :)