Friday, June 27, 2008

More Baby Stuff



This is the crib we put up for our baby. Since this will be the 20th grandchild on my side Jeff and I are well equiped with hand me downs. This crib and bedding belonged to my sister who used it with her one little girl. I am so thankful to have so many sisters and my sister-in-law who give me so many cute things to use. The changing table was one of my sisters as well and my mom lined those cute pink baskets to go inside. Having her room all set up makes me so excited for our little girl to come. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family who gives me so much support and saves me tons of money on baby stuff.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice I bet not having to buy absolutely everything:) I bet you're getting sooo excited with everything around you:)

Crawford Family said...

Super cute! Coris really has such great taste!

Jamie said...

cute, i'm so excited for you! do you have a name yet??

Jenna Bishop said...

Thats nice that you get all of these hand me downs! I like the color of the baby room too :)

Jeff and Emily said...

Yay! Its' getting close. I'm so excited for you guys. All that stuff is adorable.

Just the 3 of us said...

Hi! I found your blog on Gentry's blog, it is so cute! You guys look so happy. I'm so excited for you to have a baby :)
~Lauren

Heidi said...

I'm looking forward to hand-me-downs too... I'm not even pregnant and we already have a crib!