Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I really can't wait!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, your new kitty is very cute. I can't have cats since we have a dog and she would not enjoy that.. well actually the CAT would not enjoy my dog. But, she is our first born and I love her! It is hard after you have a baby to still give your animal as much attention as he/she is used to, my dog has been pretty shafted since the kids have come.

Jeff and Emily said...

Me Too!! I read all the books, now I am listening to the books on tape while I'm at work. It's a whole new experience:)

Jamie said...

So...I LOVE the books, but am not quite sure how excited I am to see the movie...I'm afraid it won't live up to my expectations...guess we will see :)

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Oh i love the books and can't wait for the movie!

Calli Hayman said...

Hey- i am tagging you with the Husband Tag-i guess i've never done a tag before. . . ?? :o)