1. What is his name? Jeffery Lynn Reynolds
2. Who eats more? He definitely does but since I have been pregnant it’s not by as much.
3. Who said I love you first? Jeff did but only after we already talked about getting married.
4. Who is taller? Jeff by about six inches
5. Who is smarter? It depends on the topic. Jeff is really good at history and of course sports. He always knows random facts and dates of everything.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hands down me. Especially right now being pregnant.
7.Who does the laundry? Pretty much me every weekend but Jeff almost always helps me fold it and put it away.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do. We switched from before because I don’t like to sleep by the door.
9. Who pays the bills? We both do- He works at the bank so he does all the transfers into our other accounts.
10. Who cooks more? It’s about the same right now. I used to make dinner more when I would get home earlier.
11. What meals do you cook together? Eggs and bacon. Jeff cooks the bacon and I cook the eggs.
3. Who said I love you first? Jeff did but only after we already talked about getting married.
4. Who is taller? Jeff by about six inches
5. Who is smarter? It depends on the topic. Jeff is really good at history and of course sports. He always knows random facts and dates of everything.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hands down me. Especially right now being pregnant.
7.Who does the laundry? Pretty much me every weekend but Jeff almost always helps me fold it and put it away.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do. We switched from before because I don’t like to sleep by the door.
9. Who pays the bills? We both do- He works at the bank so he does all the transfers into our other accounts.
10. Who cooks more? It’s about the same right now. I used to make dinner more when I would get home earlier.
11. What meals do you cook together? Eggs and bacon. Jeff cooks the bacon and I cook the eggs.
12. Who is more stubborn? I think Jeff is and he said he doesn’t know about that.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me, I usually always say I am sorry first. If I am wrong I’ll admit it.
14. Who has more siblings? Me for sure. I have 6 siblings and he has 2.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Nobody. We try to be a team unless one of us really wants something and then we usually get it.
16. What do you like to do together? We work across the street from each other so we like to go to lunch pretty much every day. We love to watch movies, be with our families and we like to go jogging together at the track.
17. Who eats more sweets? I eat more sweets throughout the day/week probably but he can eat way more in one sitting.
18. Guilty pleasures? I asked Jeff this question and he said everything because I told him it meant things we eat that we shouldn’t.
19. How did you meet? Our parents moved two circles away from each other when I was 11 and he was 12 so we have known each other for a long time. We just didn’t date until last year.
20. Who asked who out first? Him, it was very cute he had to call my parents house and get my cell phone. Then he asked if I wanted to go to dinner with him and he said he was way nervous.
21. Who kissed who first? He was pretty smooth at kissing me first. We were on my bean bag in my room and he asked me what I was thinking and I said, “I don’t’ know what are you thinking?” Then he kissed me and said, “That’s what I was thinking.” I thought it was very sweet.
22. Who proposed? He did. He took me to dinner at The Roof and then proposed to me in front of the reflecting pool on Temple Square.
23. His best features? Physically, his dimple and his blue eyes. He also has perfect teeth. He is also very funny and keeps me laughing.
24. What is his greatest quality? ME! Just kidding. He has so many amazing qualities. He is so dedicated, loving and caring. He is always here for me and always makes me feel safe and cared for. He is just the best husband in the world.
25. Tag? Brooke, Heidi, Katy and Nuria!
5 comments:
Cute Guy! I kinda enjoy those tag things :o) So i am excited to see everyone Sat! You best be coming!
Yay, I love these tags, since we don't know everyone's husbands really well. Hope you can come to the shower on Sat!
Yes it's at my house. I'm bummed youwon't be there, but it sounds like you guys have a fun weekend planned:)
He is such a nice guy. I am so happy for you guys!
Thats fun! I don't like sleeping by the door either (scary ah!)
Post a Comment