Sunday, June 15, 2008

6 Months a week and a day


I keep missing the mark. This is 6 months a week and a day or 25 weeks and 1 day. So all you other preggo girls need to post your belly's too! It is crazy seeing how much your body can grow. I decided you can tell the size of your stomach much better when it is bare. Before I was wearing 3 layers and I look like the same size as now but I have grown quite a bit.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHRobyn, how cute!!! I'm so excited Heidi and I are planning your shower, it will be at my house July 26th. You'll have to tell us where you are registered!!!

Tara said...

ok you are such a cute prego woman.

Merrills said...

very cute tummy!

Liz said...

Love the prego belly pic's!!

Lindsay said...

Cute baby bump! I love seeing the belly progress! It's so exciting, you are getting so close!

The Lee Adventure said...

Oh just wait untill you hit 36 weeks!:) Such a cute belly! I am glade all is going well!

Jenna Bishop said...

You are still little LUCKY. I will probably be huge when I am pregnant BUT I hope not! Nuria will have to carry me to the gym.

Anonymous said...

Robyn do you remember me?? Kristin Stowers?? Now Daniels. I found you on my cousins blog, Jamie Slade.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am doing really good. I think I will see you on sat. we need to catch up!! Your little bump is so adorable!!! Congrats

Anonymous said...

You look like a babe! I love the prego pictures! They are fun to look at from those of us who have no kids yet!

Heidi said...

Wow, for six months you look great!