
Yesterday Jeff and I went to Iron Man for the second time. We really liked it so decided to see it again. During the movie I felt kicking in my tummy so I grabbed Jeff's hand and put it on her. After a second or two she kicked at him hard. His eyes got all big and he smiled. He said it felt so weird to feel her. That was his first experience feeling her but I am sure there will be a lot more.
On Saturday I got a pedicure for Mothers Day, went to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and then we went to see Baby Momma. I had really high hopes for this movie and I have to admit I was a little dissapointed. At least I can look forward to the new Narnia movie that comes out this Friday I bet it will be so good. That is my movie/weekend/baby update.
6 comments:
Oh wait until your belly is rolling and being pushed to its limets! Jeff's face will be priceless! Oh thats so good so see as many movies as you can because in a few months all you'll want to do is be a home body. Your totally right about the temple and pregancy. Everything happens when its suppost to. I am a BIG beliver in that.
hi robyn, this is jamie slade (kody's wife). i found your blog through heidi (welch's)...she's in my ward! anywho...i told kody i found your blog and he was excited...our blog is private, so i would have to send you an e-mail invite...so...if you are curious e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com so i can have your e-mail address. congrats on the girl...they are so fun! :)
ROBYN!! That's so great your pregnant. I can't believe how far along you are! Experiencing something as amazing as having a baby inside of you is something I can't imagine just yet, but wow, congrats. Babies are miracles.
Your looking so cute pregnant.. Now your on the down hill from now. Hopefully your feeling good. We should get together before your little girl comes.
Your little tummy is so cute! (WOW, that is comment you only hear when your pregnant...of if you are swimsuit model??) Anyway, It is so fun to have a friend pregnant at the same time as me. When I read your posts I think "That is what I am going through too."
Fun! Feeling the baby has got to be so weird and so fun! I loved Iron Man, and I've heard different stuff about Baby Mama. I don't want to see it. I can't wait to see Caspian, though. I am so sorry I have not come on here forever, it seems! I still love you!
Post a Comment