
I wanted to give a post out to Frodo. He is the best cat in the world and I am afraid he is going to get the shaft when this baby comes. He is so cuddly and playful. He follows me wherever I go and always gets into whatever I am doing (He even dips his tail and paws in the bath). He has been our baby almost since we got married so I thought I should give him a little blog love before I have this baby and it becomes a shrine to her.
Thanks for being so awesome Frodo!

5 comments:
You are so sweet to always remember the cat...hello...they are family too! Love the name Frodo bytheway!
...you would! :)
I love cats!!! 1/2 of my blog is dedicated to mine. :)
Your kitty is so cute! And you're looking so great! Hope you guys are doing well!
I love your kitty cat It makes us miss Walter(bless his soul J/k :) ) Cats are so weird but a lot of fun. Your little baby tummy is so cute.
Post a Comment