Saturday, May 10, 2008

20 Weeks!





This time I actually got the 5 month mark right. Here is me at 5 months. Or for you other preggo ladies, 20 weeks.

9 comments:

Carly said...

YAY FOR YOU FINALLY HAVING A BELLY! My work here is done.

Anonymous said...

You are looking so cute! Gosh I can not believe you are already at 5 months! It has gone by fast...at least for me!

Anonymous said...

Cute ShRobyn:)

Lindsay said...

Cute prego belly! Wow already 5 months...she'll be here before you know it!

So i saw your post on my blog about my job...i actually worked for this company for a couple years after college before I was pregnant and they offered to let me keep working part time from home after i had the baby...I got pretty lucky with the situation and it has worked out really well so far. But it's kind of a unique situation with this company and what I do, it's a smaller company so a lot of the employees do their own thing and it works out that way. But if you can find something like that I would give it a try if working at home is somehting you want to try. I think it would be hard with 2 kids, but with one it works really well because i do most of my work during his naps. Anyway, sorry for the long response! Hope that helps!

Liz said...

Oh, I love the baby bump pic's! I think a baby belly is so cute. As far as me working from home, I did work at an agent's office in Texas fro a couple years and then we moved to WA and I just remote into the system in San Antonio and work from home doing a lot of recording and random work. Its a very unique thing and I am so lucky to be able to do it. The trick is doing it form the beginning, my girls have learned to play very good on their own and know when its mommy's work time and when its time to play with me. It's been a major blessing, but takes a lot of work and trying to balance work and being a mom can be tricky, but I make an effort to spend A LOT of play time with them when I am done working. If you can find something that can work for you then go for it, its great to be able to stay home and earn income for my family. Sorry, really long. Let me knw if I can help in any way!

Jeff and Emily said...

You look so cute! I swear when we hung out a couple weeks ago I couldn't even tell you were prego. So adorable!

Kalli & Andy said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to have a girl, I love having a girl! After I saw you and told you I found your blog, I couldn't find it again so i am going to add you to my friends list. our blog is www.akereese.blogspot.com I'll be checking back often at yours.

Jenna Bishop said...

You look beautiful as always!!!

Heidi said...

Oh my heck, how crazy! You are a cute little prego. I hope I don't gain like a hundred extra pounds and blow up like a balloon!