Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm back

Wow it has been long and way too much has happened. I have 3 kiddos now. Ava is 4 1/2 (you can't leave off the 1/2 or she gets all sorts of upset), Zach is 2 1/2 and new baby Skylee is almost 9 months.

She was in the NICU for 15 days which was so horrible. She assperated fluid after being born and it went to her lungs. Then it was infected and there was a chance it was in her fluid around her brain and spine.  It was terrifying. I hated seeing her so sick and hated to leave her. It was almost just as hard leaving Ava and Zach to be with Skylee and felt torn in between.

She is good and healthy now and it was AMAZING how much love help and support we had from family, friends, neighbors and wonderful ward members. Through this trial I realized just how many good, caring people there are in my life and that I am truly blessed.

No comments: