Here are the invites I made for her party. I can't believe she is already 3. Ava is my little princess for sure. She is so smart and so sweet. She loves having "special" time with me just one on one. She loves to laugh, color, play princess, read, help me cook, play at the park, roll down the grass hill and pretty much anything with her friends. I feel so blessed to have her. I really could not love her more!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Ava's 3rd birthday!
Here are the invites I made for her party. I can't believe she is already 3. Ava is my little princess for sure. She is so smart and so sweet. She loves having "special" time with me just one on one. She loves to laugh, color, play princess, read, help me cook, play at the park, roll down the grass hill and pretty much anything with her friends. I feel so blessed to have her. I really could not love her more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww. Happy Birthday Ava! Glad she had a fun birthday surrounded by lots of friends. Robyn, what site do you use to print those birthday invites? I wanted to look into it for Mia's baptism. I've not used one before! Thanks!
Post a Comment