Time is just flying. I can't believe how big Zach is. I love to make him smile and coo. He is getting more alert and I love it.
Ava has gone the whole week waking up dry! She is the potty queen. We all took a 2 hour nap in my bed today and it was heaven. Ava is really into the princesses right now so we have cuddle time in my bed after lunch and the last 2 days we all fall asleep.
I know the last picture was of her on the potty but I think it is hilarious how she reads to herself when going number 2. She is talking so much.
I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, healthy kids. I feel so blessed and privileged to be their mom. I really hope I can be the mom they both deserve. I always feel like time is going so fast with them. I am loving every new stage.
1 comment:
I am laughing out loud!!!! SOOOOO stinking cute!!! Zach is such a smiley man and Ava is the queen of potty talk!
Post a Comment