Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Christmas

After opening gifts at our house we went to Jeff's parents to open gifts. Zach was passed out and Ava was getting a little grumpy by then. What kid is grumpy while opening presents on Christmas? Apparently mine.
Ava and her new baby doll.
Zach loved his new Tigger.
Frodo found his cat nip and went crazy. We left and I forgot to put it away so when we got home the bag had teeth marks all over it.
Daddy and Ava opening presents
Mommy and Ava
My whole family. Thank goodness for self-timers.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for posting, Robyn. It looks like a wonderful Christmas. I remember many Christmases when I would put the two year old down for a nap in the middle of opening presents because they were tired and over stimulated. They never compained and we would pick back up after their nap. I can see Zachary is thrilled with his tiger. Ava looks like she had a great time. As well as Mom and Dad!

KHEL said...

Look you all have a great Christmas! I still miss home (see in the Philippines christmas starts as soon as "ber" (septemBER) comes,and so many tradition :) thank God for little kids who seem to give christmas a whole new meaning :)

Can you imagine, next year Zachary will be opening his own presents! Ava is growing so beautifully!

THANKS SO MUCH Robyn, because of you I feel so inspired to have our Family picture taken every year, kinda like a tradition...it all started when i see you guys Family picture and you all look great... and THANKS as well for all your advices on how to get it in affordable price, that was a really an a-ha moment for me..so thank you..

I wish you guys a blessed, healthier, and amazing Year!

thanks again. ~Khel