Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was pretty fun but pretty cold too. Jeff's parents live in my parents/sisters neighborhood so we decided to go there this year. We went with my cute nieces and nephews but after 40 min or so the 3 youngest were done including Ava so we passed out candy while my sister took the older kids back out.
She is a fairy princess but since it was so cold I had her layered and her outfit was covered a little.
Here we are at witches night out with all the sisters. I am very pregnant as you can see.
The cute girls at Witches Night Out
My crazy kitty who smeared her face 2 minutes after I put it on.

3 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

You are very pregnant and ADORABLE!! You have the cutest belly ever.. I miss mine. Can't wait till that little man is here. Miss you guys!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Ava looks so cute. I love little girl halloween costumes!

Jan said...

Robyn, Thanks for posting these pictures. I feel bad that I have missed your entire pregnancy. Only 1 month to go- so exciting. The girls- big AND little- are so cute.