Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's been going on

Ava just started a tumbling class on Fridays. She is so funny there. They have mini gymnastic rings that she hangs on and says "I'm a monkey, oooh oooh ahhh ahhh".
My cute niece is off track right now and I stole her this week. We went to Gardner Village and they had the cutest pumpkins there so we got our own and painted them. Ava painted her own and it was beautiful. She pretty much just mixed the colors and painted the pumpkin all over. She looks like she is in deep concentration.
This is my cute niece Breanna painting her pumpkin.
I did the big one and one on the right and Ava did the beautiful one on the left. My nieces is in the background.
This is them tonight having a tea party with water and chocolate chips.

2 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

Looks like you have been having fun! I hope you are feeling well. Hopefully we can get together soon!! Can't wait for your little boy to be here.. a name yet??

Jan said...

Thanks again for sharing, Robyn. It is so fun to see their activities. What a nice day for Breanna and for Ava to both have buddies and for you too. Love the pumpkins. What a cute idea. Love, Mom