Monday, August 2, 2010

Ava's new bed

Jeff's nice Aunt and Uncle gave us there old bed and dresser. We painted it and it looks like new. I wanted to get Ava used to her new bed before the baby comes and so she doesn't feel like I'm giving all her stuff to the baby. This is her this morning after sleeping all night in her big bed. I think it was harder for Jeff and I to have her out of her crib. She kept climbing out and one time fell face first on to her doll house giving her a bloody nose and bruised up face so it really is safer having her in a bed now she just seems so small in that big bed.
Her she is after we tucked her in while she was asleep (yes she sleeps with her eyes part open.....like me....I know it's creepy)
She looks so uncomfortable in this position but it was so cute. We checked on her right before we went to bed. She never once got out of her bed and I am hoping that is how it stays.

4 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

How cute!! I am proud of her :)She is such an adorable little gal and will be the bet big sister. It was good to see you guys last week. Hopefully we do again soon!

The Lee Adventure said...

ohhh good luck I hope its super smooth for you!! it was so fun seeing you, and you really do have an m & m belly!!

The Jensen's said...

So funny!! Trey is in a big boy bed too! They are getting too big!!

Jan said...

What a cute room for Ava. I love how you have decorated it. Is the baby going to be in the other room? What about the computer? Ava is adorable saying her prayers. The stool looks very cute with her white furniture. I can't believe you painted the bed- WoW! Tell her Granma and Grandpa love and miss her!!