Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's a Boy!!

Yesterday I went to This is the Place across from the Zoo. It was free to the public because John Huntsman pays for everyone to go. It was really fun but not too stroller friendly. I ended up carrying Ava for hours and picking her up over and over. I felt totally fine and didn't think anything of it. When I got home I noticed I was bleeding. I of course panicked, made a few few calls and the doctor set me up an appointment for an ultrasound to make sure the baby was ok. The baby was just fine and that's when they saw it was a BOY! It was so nice to know the baby was ok and so exciting that it was a boy. The doctor said I tore my placenta a little but it should heal on it's own. I have to take it super easy and not pick up Ava for a little bit. I go back on Wed to make sure everything is still good and healing right. It was so scary....still is but I couldn't wait to share that it was a boy.

9 comments:

The Lee Adventure said...

yea that so fun to hear its a boy!!! super scarry moment tho. I hope everything heals as it should. Boy's are totaly different by the way!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Yeah, one of both!!! boys are so different than girls but loads of FUN!!!

Katie Corbridge said...

Robyn, congrats on the boy! That is way fun news! Boys are the best and so easy! Please take it easy though that is scary about your placenta tearing! I had something similar happen at the beginning of my pregnancy too and its so frightening! Lots of rest for you!

Crawford Family said...

Woo hoo! We are so excited for our new nephew! Ava will be a great older sister!

Brad and Jade said...

That is so exciting! Boys are so fun! Hope everything heals okay. Let us know.

Carly said...

SO FUN! First Dax and Ava, and now my little girl, and your little man! Hooray! We're swapping :)

T. Driaza said...

You need to stop being superwoman & take it easy! I'm so excited you're having a BOY! Yippee!!

KHEL said...

so cool! now you have a beautiful baby girl then an amazing baby boy!thanks for sharing a super awesome news!--yup, take it easy,don't work too hard, you and baby's health is the most important...take care!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!! Its been forever since I have checked everyone's blogs but CONGRATS!!!!

Manda