Sunday, May 2, 2010

Night Sickness

I get my morning sickness at night and it is great. Not really I am not a fan of throwing up. Tonight during my nightly puke ritual Ava stood next to me at the toilet and pretended to throw up in it then laugh. It seriously was so funny I felt better. She would make a throw up noise and spit in the toilet then laugh. I love her so much.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Isn't it funny how looking at your toddler do something silly puts it all back into perspective? Oh, Robs, I hope the sickness passes soon!

The Jensen's said...

That is the cutest/grossest thing I have ever heard. PRICELESS! I hope you feel better soon!

Mom said...

Gotta love the empathy. She will be a super big sister. Love you all...

Brad and Jade said...

Cute little Ava! I hope you start feeling better soon, morning sickness is seriously the worst.

KHEL said...

gotta love Ava, such an angel :)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Robyn! Thanks for all your lovely advices to me, it means so much :) thanks for the opportunity to be your friend :)
Am sure you'll have an amazing day!

T. Driaza said...

That's hilarious!