She sure is cute but I don't think really ready for potty training. She still gives me wipes and diapers when she poops but after the fact. She doesn't tell me when she actually needs to go. I put her on the toilet and got some potty movies at the library and she would just laugh on the toilet and make the faces. Oh well she is still young.
1 comment:
I think she is totally showing signs she is beginning to understand. Colton was 2 when we said bye bye diapers! I think it really depends on your readiness and ability to train her right now. Also her ability to verbalize to you about her body. Colton began to show signs like Ava around 22 months so we worked on talking about going potty and watching movies about going potty and watching Mommy and Daddy going potty. Then I devoted 2 full days to all day potty training which was exhausting, but after 2 days MAGIC Colton was trained with little accidents! Good Luck!
Post a Comment