I am not very far along so I thought I would wait but I can't...Ava is going to be a big sister. I found out Saturday morning last week and Jeff was out of town so I made this shirt for him when he came home. It was so funny. He looked at the shirt and after a moment said "are you serious?" He was shocked cause we decided to start trying at the begining of March so it was super fast. I am like a month now and feel great. No morning sickness yet and I am hoping it stays that way.
11 comments:
Oh my, the baba is going to be a big sister! So sweetie, you should be due when...December?
That will work out well, you should have the twins toilet trained and talking before we get home.
Love you all...dad
Congrats! How exciting!
Congrats we are so excited to have another niece or nephew!
OMG, what a fabulous news robyn!
Super CONGRATULATION TO YOU GUYS!
that's seriously so exciting!
I am so happy for you all :)
take care my friend...
Sooo excited for Ava to have a little brother or sister!! Congrats =)
wow thats so exciting!! oh the 2nd is crazy in so many ways! fun fun for your family!
Congratulations! I am really happy for you guys.
I think we're destined to have all our kids really close together! Hooray! Congrats, momma, and I hope that morning sickness never hits!!
Oh wow! how exciting congratulations!
That is so awesome!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats Robyn!! Brad told me the good news. That is so funny that we're all pregnant together. We'll have all of our babies so close, I can't wait.
Post a Comment