Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Elmo's Song

We listen to a lot of Sesame Street music in the Reynolds home and Ava loves Elmo's Song. When we listen to it she will sing a lot of La La La's and throw in an Elmo or two. It is so funny. She gets her tongue all out to sing. I recorded just a little bit of it. She wanted me to give her the chicken nuggets I had cooling on a plate so she was a little grumpy.

2 comments:

The Lee Adventure said...

so cute! this age is so much fun, the things they do and say or try to say are so funny!! Cora loves Elmo too!
Anytime its up and working we just don't have the sides on it yet!

The Jensen's said...

Trey is obsessed with Elmo too! I have so many DVD's from my Mom if you ever want to borrow some. Elmo's Potty Time is really funny for when she potty trains, which seems far away, but will be here before you know it!