Monday, February 8, 2010

Elmo

Ava loves Elmo. Finally she found a show that she will watch for more than 2 seconds at a time. I don't let her watch a ton of t.v. but it is nice while cooking dinner or doing laundry to have her be totally entertained by Elmo. She has an Elmo doll that she carries around with her and says Elmo all day. I have a c.d. with Elmo music too and we listen to it when we are in the car. It is fun that she has her first favorite character.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh she looks so big sitting up on the couch. Elmo - OK, I guess that is about right for a 16 monther. But I'm feeling a little sorry for you. Can Little Mermaid be very far off? I remember that was the first Disney that Derek and Dallin would sit and watch- and watch- and watch. Love you, Mom

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh man...gotta love that Elmo. H loves him too!! he went from the wiggles to Elmo and I'm not goin to complain:)

Katie Corbridge said...

LANDON LOVES ELMO TOO! I THINK ELMO IS SO SWEET TOO, SO ITS FINE BY ME! GLAD TO KNOW ITS OTHER KIDS TOO THOUGH!