Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Aquarium

The Aquarium in Sandy is a lot of fun. It is super cheap for a year pass too. The have a place to pet sting rays that Ava loves. Soon there will be penguins.

5 comments:

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

That looks like a fun trip. The picture of Ava steering the boat is a cute one. Your hair looks cute short.

Crawford Family said...

Oh my gosh Breanna looks like a teenager!

Brad and Jade said...

Cute hair Robyn!

The Jensen's said...

I love your hair!! I told you you could pull off the bob!

Mom/Grandma Jan said...

Hi Cuties! What fun to go to the Aquarium. Such a fun group of kids. I can't believe you got Morgan to go see some animals. And I love that Breanna is with you while she is offtrack. Mason and Ava look so attentive and big- OOHHHHHoh so cute.