Christmas came early for Ava this year. I ordered her a chair online because she loves little chairs. She has a doll house and she will actually try to sit on the teeny tiny plastic chairs. Anytime we go to Ikea or anywhere with little chairs she plops herself down. Early this morning I opened the door to let the cat out and there was a huge box sitting outside. I figured it would take a whole roll to wrap it and she has enough presents to open already so I just let her have it. She has been pretty good at entertaining herself lately. I put a play list on my ipod of disney songs for Ava and I will play it for her while she plays in her room. Today I put on her music, gave her lots of books and she sat in her chair reading for 20 minutes. Then she played around in there. I did the dishes, made my bed and all sorts of stuff. It is so nice now that she can play by herself for a little bit.
1 comment:
Ok, so I could totally copy and paste this post onto my blog about Dax! I love the little chairs....he's getting two for Christmas. I love it!!!
Post a Comment