My sister-in-law trimed my hair over the holidays and there were several pieces around my face. I would pull the rest of my hair back and kind of liked how the short pieces looked so I decided to try it out. I have never had hair this sort before but it is fun. My friend Sariah cut my hair and did an amazing job. Thanks Sariah!!!
8 comments:
Wow! Did you donate the rest? Your hair had gotten so long :) It is always fun to have a change for the new year!
I like it Robyn! I'm so glad I get to see it right away. Now you and Kelly both have cut your hair and you both look gorgeous either way. Lucky you! Love to see Ava clomping in the kitchen. She is so fun. She sure has a cute personality- I wonder where she gets that from..... Hmmm.
Love it! What a fun change! I am not quite that brave...the shortest I have ever went is just past my shoulders, but you look great!
you and your hair looks lovely, i super like it!--now you inspired me to kinda have a little change to my hair, I have been wanting that bangs galore like the real deal not just the side bangs, but we'll see....
i love your shirts too, where do you normally go shopping? most of the time in your picture you have the coolest outfit!
thanks robyn!
so cute, are you loving it? I don't think i've ever seen you with hair that short. Its a fun cut it looks good on you!
LOVE it!! I do that too, hold back the longer layer!! And pretend I cut it! I always chicken out!! Now you got me thinking! :)
it looks great girl! a new change for a new year!
so cute!
Post a Comment