Saturday, October 17, 2009

Witches Night Out and Park fun

There are like 20 parks within 5 minutes of me and it is fun to try them all out. This park was so fun for someone Ava's age. It had a ton of toddler toys and a little yellow slide. She had a ton of fun. I figured I need to be outside this weekend with the weather so nice.
Ava and I dressed up for Witches Night out at Gardner Village.
My sisters go every year. It is a fun tradition of ours. Then after we go shopping and get home around midnight. This year it was so packed it was crazy. I would still suggest it. It's a ton of fun.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun! i LOVE gardner village! i can't wait to go next week. we'll be in town for bobbie's wedding. we will definitely be making a trip there!

Merrills said...

What cute witches looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Tara said...

dude we went during the day yesterday and I wanted to pull my hair out it was so crowed.