Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wee Witches

My sister, Kelly, and I took our kids to Wee Witches at Gardner Village. It was so much fun. They had a ton to do there. Ava's favorite part was the petting zoo. It was great because you could actually walk up to any animal there and pet them. They are so used to it that they are very tame. This HUGE pig just laid there while Ava poked it and put wood chips on it's back.

She kept trying to ride this goat. It was so patient with her.

Here is Ava with my sisters cute kids. She is looking away but oh well.

This is Ava's witch costume. She would not wear the hat for even a second or even her black bow but it was still cute.

They

4 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

She is SO cute! I've always wanted to go there- Gardner Village is so neat. Maybe ill talk mike into it this year :o)

Mom said...

WoW!! That's a sight fot sore eyes- Wee witches and a cute boy. Looks like you guys are taking advantage of the great things to see and do at this time of year. They're already bigger - oh no. Love Ava's dress. And where did you get her witch outfit? Adorable!1

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Ava looks pretty scary in her witch outfit :) I like the pic of her touching the fat pig. So cute.

Cami Jo said...

How fun! I can't wait until I can take my kiddos to something fun like this! I love Ava's witch costume, so adorable =) I am excited for our get together on Tuesday, see you then!