Friday, September 25, 2009

Love Love Love this weather!

We went to Gardner Villiage the other day and the witches are out! I love this time of year. After we ate lunch and finished shopping I bought Ava this tiny sucker on a HUGE stick. It was fun watching her try to get it in her mouth.

This witch has a cat chasing a mouse under her dress that you can see when she lifts it. Ava stared forever.

This witch was very well endowed and Ava kept coping a feel.

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Best Post Ever!!

Sariah said...

Dang, to be a baby... they get away with doing anything! NOT that I want to cup a feel! I just want to be able to be mischeivious (do and say what i want, when i want) and then, get away with it!

Jamie said...

i can't wait to take sadie to gardner village when we come next month!