For Ava's birthday we went to Barnes and Noble for "Story Time" and played around.
Then we went to lunch with some of the family. Ava was so not a big fan of these bunny ears. She liked the ice cream though.
These are the friends who could come who are not in school. She loved this big red slide.
It was seriously so slow she had to push herself down the whole way.
It was a really fun day. I just can't believe she is already one! She is the best little girl in the world. She is so talkative. All day she talks talks talks. And so active. She wants to walk and run around all day. She is the such a blessing in my life.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava Your such a cutie!!
Wow! Time flew by- i remember being at your baby shower!! She's so cute!!
She is sooo cute. I haven't seen her (or you, for that matter) forever! And we really need to talk! Her hair is so blonde. What a cutie - I can't believe she's one! Perfect match for Dax. He's a stud.
Post a Comment