Monday, September 14, 2009

Babynese

My nieces call baby talk "babynese". For those of you who know Ava know she talks more babynese than anyone. She seriously talks all day. This girl has more energy then I can imagine. Tonight while I was trying to get her pajamas on she just grabbed them and had a 10 minute conversation with me on who knows what. It is so cute and so funny. Like I said before she keeps me entertained all day.

8 comments:

T. Driaza said...

That is seriously too cute! Love it!

Tara said...

I seriously was on the floor dying of laughter. Then I showed a grandma co-worker and she was laughing even harder! She is so cute Robyn~

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

tessa does that ALL DAY LONG too! Isn't it SO stinken cute? I love it! i love having a girl...i hear boys don't talk as much! SHe is getting so big...and is ofcouse SOO cute!

Cami Jo said...

Haha! That made my whole day =) so adorable! I bet you just laugh and think "what is she saying?!" She was obviously saying something important! Oh I love Ava!!

Crawford Family said...

Alright she has gotten bigger already!!! What would you and Ava htink about a trip out to DC? Chris and I would treat you just have to be willing to take our family pics? Oh yeah and I will call you with my password I really need those pics I am such a dits! Love yah!

2Doyles said...

Cute blog, Robyn! What do you know about your parents? They surely are set up in Catania, but why no blog entries? Just hoping you'll have something to report!

Crawford Couple said...

What a cutie!!!! She is quite the talker- where does she get that? Jeff? Just when you think they can't be any cuter, they are. I'm so glad you are enjoying her so much. Thank goodness we have been so busy or I would be boohooing right now.

K Miller said...

Morgan thinks it is so funny you made it look like Ava is walking on the wall.