Monday, September 14, 2009

Around 1:30 in the A.M.

About 1:30 this morning I was woken up from a dead sleep by hands grabbing my head. I was so confused and so out of it then I hear Jeff..... Jeff: What is this? (In a very concerned voice) Me: Um...my head Jeff: Oh, I thought it was baby. Me: Laughing so hard I am crying. When Jeff woke up enough to realize what was going on he started laughing too. I guess he was having a dream that Ava was playing sports and was falling so he reached out to grab her and got my head instead. I was so delirious that I could not stop laughing. Sleeping next to him is always an adventure. Usually he just talks or laughs in his sleep. This was a new one.

4 comments:

The Deans said...

Oh that's funny..."what's this"

Good times at the Reynolds house! Hey thanks for coming yesterday and thanks for the gift!

MJ said...

That is so funny!

Jamie said...

that would freak me out!

Heidi said...

Oh my heck - Chris is the same way. One time I'll tell you a few of the things he's done... it's not the same over the computer. Too funny!