Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The New Deal

Ava is almost a year now so I was thinking it was time to cut back some nursing. I currently nurse about 4 times still but, I thought maybe I will try twice a day for the next month and stop at a year. Ava was really not a fan of that idea. So after some negotiating we came to a New Deal. I will nurse Ava three times a day if she picks up some of the house work. So far so good.....

We're still working on putting clothes away. She didn't quite get that they go in the drawer and not all over the floor.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Ba-ha-ha!!!! I love it! Isn't it great how they "help" you with things by putting items in and out of baskets/drawers/garbage cans, etc?? :)

The Jensen's said...

This is laugh out loud funny! What a cutie pie! I love Mommy's helpers!!

Just Add Flowers said...

ha, that is great! its been a long time since i have seen you guys, how are you doing?

The Deans said...

Oh that is so funny! I haven't read blogs in so long and I can't believe what a crazy month you had in July! I am sorry! Let me know if you need anything! Do you think I could use anymore !! at the end of each sentence?!!!!!!

Cami Jo said...

Oh my gosh this is such a cute post! I was laughing so hard =)