My sister-in-law made all of the girls cute skirts and then took pictures of them. They turned out so cute. Honestly Ava did pretty much awful the whole time but oh well. I still love the pictures. I have some of the prettiest nieces in the world.
What darling skirts! I can't believe they were made. Ava is getting so big! Looks like you've had a great summer. We're back, so we'll have to meet up soon!
Hey, just wanted to comment and say thanks for referring me to your friend Kirsten. Her family was so cute and I loved photographing them. Thanks again!
4 comments:
she's darling!
What darling skirts! I can't believe they were made. Ava is getting so big! Looks like you've had a great summer. We're back, so we'll have to meet up soon!
She looks so cute =)
Hey, just wanted to comment and say thanks for referring me to your friend Kirsten. Her family was so cute and I loved photographing them. Thanks again!
Post a Comment