Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July and Stuff

For the 4th of July we went to St. George to see my sister-in-law and her kids. There were some good times but all in all it was the worst weekend of my life. I haven't blogged about it because it was a nightmare for the most part.

Here are some pictures of the good times we had. It was my nephew Phoenix's birthday and that was fun and pretty safe.

5 comments:

Julie Young said...

Aah, I'm sorry It was a nightmare! I hope everything is good now :)

Carly said...

Oh my! What happened?

Jeff and Emily said...

Um...I'm a little afraid to ask...but are you guys ok? Is everyone safe and everything?

Brittany said...

That sucks! I hope everything is ok. Love the name phoenix almost used it for becks!

ChristySteed said...

Ava is gorgeous! How are you and Jeff? Would love to get together with the girls.