My sister Cori and her kids are here from Mississippi. The kids were so excited to see each other. We stayed till they arrived and there flight was late so it wasn't till about 10:30 p.m. Ava was such a trooper the whole time she just played on the piano and hung out with the big boys. Ava just sat on her big cousin Kanyon and played with the remote control car.
Pretty much right when my sister got there we left so we could put Ava to sleep so I only have one picture of Simeon. I'll have to post more later becuase I know we will be doing lots of fun things. Pretty soon my brother and his family fly out too. It will be so nice to have all my family here for the summer! I really am so excited for all the park dates and Zoo dates and everything else I am sure we will do.
1 comment:
having family in town is so much fun! : )
Post a Comment