Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hogle Zoo

I went to the Zoo today with my sister and sister-in-law both named Kelly. It was so fun. Ava did great! I took her for a ride on the carousel and she loved it. She got so excited so was bouncing up and down. We got a season pass so we will be seeing plenty more this summer.

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Everyone's zoo pictures are making me miss utah...well not really ...maybe a little! lol. No but seriously I can't wait to take the kids when we get back. Miss ya & give hugs to Ava for me!

Heidi said...

Her hair is getting so blonde! And she's getting so big! The zoo is always so much more fun with kids, for some reason.

Heidi said...

P.S. Sorry to hear that you were sick... That's not fun even without a kid to take care of. I'm glad you're feeling better. And also... I haven't seen you in like forever. I miss you.