I was changing Ava's diaper and she kept trying to roll over as usual. Frodo was hiding behind her door and everytime her hands would get close he would go for them. It is so funny that they are playing together and neither one really realizes it. Also there is a big WARNING: you will see a naked bum at the end.
4 comments:
that's totally cute that they entertain each other!
So dang cute!!!
I love all your cute pictures! and Ava is getting so old and cuter by the day :)
I was just thinking it would be fun to hang out :) I know we have talked about it a few times and I am a total flake! Maybe we can go for a walk or get together for lunch? I am totally broke, but I would love to have you over and I can make some chicken and salad or something yummy here :)
Anyway let me know if that sounds fun at all :)
I love the naked bum! I loved seeing the cat's paws coming under the door. So funny.
And P.S. Your parents will be incredible missionaries! That is sooo exciting!
Post a Comment