Today was such a nice Saturday. While Ava took her morning nap I cleaned up and Jeff worked on his car. Then we went to lunch at a great Mexican restaurant (Mexican is my favorite). After lunch we headed over to Mulligans to hit a bucket of balls. It was seriously so fun. Ava just sat and watched and ate some baby cookies and loved it.
After golf we went to my sisters house to play. All the girls were in their swimsuits playing in the water. Then we decided to paint our nails and I painted Ava's for the first time. My niece and sister helped me keep Ava preoccupied. They got a little messed up but I still thought it was the cutest thing in the world.
2 comments:
YEAH you found our blog! Now we can be blogging buddies too!
If you think this last Saturday was fun you just wait for May 30th!
I didn't know you like to golf? Ava is sooo cute. I love Saturdays when there is nothing going on so you can do whatever you want.
Post a Comment