And it isn't over yet :) I have two friends in my neighborhood with babies a week apart at most from Ava. We did a play date the other day and things got crazy. It ended with crackers, a mess and than cranky ready for nap babies. It is so fun to have friends with babies the same age.
That was the start of the excitement. Then yesterday we went to the golfing range again and relaxed all night. Today Jeff let me sleep in again (I know he is the best) then told me to go get a massage while he watched Ava. It was just what I needed. Later we went to my sisters for dinner and so the guys could watch a UFC fight. Good times. And we still have Sunday and Monday YAY!!
2 comments:
long weekends are the best, huh?! sounds like you guys are having a good time!
Ava is soooooooooooo chubby and I absolutely LOVE it
Post a Comment