Sunday, April 5, 2009

Powder Mountain

This weekend we stayed at my parents condo in Powder Mountain. I have some of my best memories from growing up there. We went snowboarding, swimming, played games, made smores and had a ton of fun. Here are a few of us who went up. Below are my two nieces at the condo and everyone who went snowboarding at the little cafe.

Here is Ava swimming. She was pretty tired but she still loved.

Last here are a few snowboarding pictures. The weather was so sunny and perfect. I thought I would be daring and 50/50 a flat rail. It was so much fun. I find I am more of a wuss after having Ava. I just know if I get hurt I can't take care of her as well and that's no good.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun! i love the picture of ava in her little swimsuit, too cute!

Amanda said...

Ha ha ha! Robyn- I SO understand about the wuss thing. I don't even have kids, but I have totally become a wuss about certain things with snowboarding.

T. Driaza said...

So fun! Pablo & I still haven't snow board/ski'd yet. Mainly cause we have no idea where to go & what to rent for how much! You'll have to fill me in later on all this winter sport stuff! Let's get together this week!

The Jensen's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear ROBBY!!! Happy BIRTHDAY to you!!

I am coming up to SLC for a quick trip next weekend. Do you think we could all get together?? Miss you terribly!!