Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh the anticipation

Ava is so funny. She was laying on the floor and every time she saw me she would giggle and squirm like crazy. I tell her I am coming to get her and she knows she is going to get tickled. She starts to squeal when I get close. It is so funny. She seriously keeps me entertained all day.

6 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

Oh she is so cute. It's so fun when they start developing their little personalities. We need to get together soon. Forget these poker nights we need to have a girls night!

Amanda said...

He he! That's awesome Robyn! She is so adorable! We need to get together sometime.

Amanda

Jordan said...

Ava is so lucky to have such an amazing mom! You both look SO happy!

Merrills said...

She is so freaking cute I cant believe how fast she is growing. I cant wait until Anna starts reacting that way she is getting there I agree with Jade we all need to get together.

Jamie said...

she really is the cutest little thing!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

That laugh is so cute. It is great when babies start to really play with you. So fun!