Visiting Columbus Mississippi went by so fast. I loved seeing my sister, Cori, and her family. Ava got so much love and attention there. She loved it. Cori always jokes about the local market called the "Piggly Wiggly" or "The Pig". It was a pretty sweet little joint. It sold pig brains, collared greens, grits and all sorts of things.
While in Columbus Mississippi we went to a bunch of beautiful early American homes. It was their Pilgrimage time so they dressed up to show the homes off. The homes where amazing. They all had such interesting stories to them . What I thought was so neat was that people actually lived in the homes. They spent so much time and money restoring their homes and cleaning it up for everyone to enjoy. They were the ones dressed up at the front door to welcome you in.M sister Cori is the 2nd counselor in the Primary at her church so we set up and had a fun Easter egg hunt at her church house. I took a little girl to the bathroom and came back to find that naughty grandma gave Ava a peep to suck on. She loved it till I decided she had enough sugar to last a year.

2 comments:
OMG PIGGLY WIGGLY! They use to have one of those in NC when I was growing up! I can't believe they still have them. Glad you had fun!
Yay for peeps! Ava looks like she LOVED it!
Post a Comment