That's what we call her sometimes. Ava Baba. It's pronounced like Babe-a. I think it is good for her little chubby thighs to get some jumping in. She is so cute. I am so thankful for a beautiful healthy little girl. She makes me laugh every day. Sometimes when she is really tired she gets delirious and laughs at everything. Last night was one of those times. I kept kissing her nose and she would close her eyes and laugh her head off. Then I would start to laugh and she would laugh even harder. She is just so much fun.
4 comments:
cute, i love when they get that tired and everything just seems fuuny : )
You would have a laughenist child, It's probably in your DNA. How nice she likes her bouncer, neither of my girls have liked any of the baby-trapping-contraptions they make, they see it as containment prison. She seems like such a cutie.
Did Chris tell you how my mom was GUSHING over Ava when I called the other day? She was like "Robyn's baby is THE cutest little girl I have ever seen! She is so healthy looking and those eyes! She and Liam have the same eyes. You better hope your girl gets the same genes as Ava." I was like gesh why don't you just adopt her as your grandbaby. It was basically a conversation about the adorableness of Ava and how fabulous Amanda looks. It was funny. Honestly Avas hats and head bands are the cutest thing ever! I have ordered a ton of huge flowers and my friend is teaching me how to crochet so I can go to town! I am glad you and I like the same girlie things: Accesories. You could be in a white onsie and jeans and throw on one of those bows and cute shoes and BLAM super cute! Now we just have to think of a name... ughh that is hard, to many cute girl names! Oh by the way I am stocked UP on awesome maternity dresses (I refuse to wear anything that touchs my belly) so next time you go 'round you have even more options! With our tax rebate chris and I allowed each other to spend a set amount of money and I blew it all on maternity dresses... yeah looking back I should have saved some to spend on the cutie ;)
You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment