Her playhouse, standing bouncer thing, to dance with mom, to roll around, see the fish at the pet store and pretty much everything else.
Ava, thank you for being the best baby in the world. Momma loves you more than anything and loves to play with you. I promise when it gets warm outside I will take you to the park all of the time and go down the slide with you. You are so beautiful inside and out. I promise to always be here for you try to teach you good things and pick you up when you fall. I love you!

5 comments:
Ava is way cute Robyn I cant believe that she is already six months. Now that she is feeling better we should all get together and do something.
they grow up so fast, huh? i hate it! she is darling robyn and you are the cutest mommy. happy 6 months little ava!
Happy halfer little one. In your little video I couldn't help but smile at that contagious little laugh of hers, she is a real cutey.
Hey! Im glad you found my blog. Yours is so cute and your little girl is even cuter!
I still can't believe you are a mom. She is a doll. On Friday, it would be nice to meet somewhere in Draper... do you have a preference?
Post a Comment