Friday, February 27, 2009

Blink 182 and other stuff

Jeff called me yesterday from work and asked me if I wanted to hear the best news ever. I was so excited thinking we had somehow come into a lot of money. Then he tells me Blink 182 is back together and will be going on a tour. I was hoping for the money but I guess it is really great news. I love Blink but not as much as Jeff. It is his all time favorite band. You can check it out at their website http://www.blink182.com/
There were some questions on my last blog. I downloaded (for free) scrapbooking pages and tools from the links at the bottom of my blog. Then I used Adobe Photoshop to create the pages myself. I saved them as 10x10 and found a website that will print them for $1.00 each. I am sure it will cost a lot but I am better on the computer than actually using paper and what not (I am not so craftsy).
Last night Ava was being so fun as always so I got some pictures of it and wanted to put it on here. It is so nice to have her finally feeling better.

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

I was so excited when they announced their getting back together at the Grammies. Hello Angles and Airwaves was just not as cool. Tell Jeff we are totally up for a double date to a concert. It just has to perfectly coinside with a visit to Utah where there are lots of really good baby sitters!

The Jensen's said...

Okay I am in LOVE with Ava's pages! You are too crafty! You must teach me. I am kinda a computer dummy so you must teach me! $1 a page is a steal! I pay probably on average $4 or $5 a page when I scrapbook at home after I buy all the embelishments. LOVE IT!!