I decided to make a Digital Photobook for Ava from birth to a year. It has been so much fun! While she is napping I get really into it. I am doing 3-4 pages for every month. Here are a few I have done.
those are so cute robyn! thanks for your e-mail, i appreciate your input. oh, and to answer your question...all the blogs that i check frequently are at the bottom right side of my blog under 'i ♥ these blogs'...you'll have to check them out!
OK those pages are adorable!!! Tell me what do i need to do to get started in this? do i need to get soft wear or something. I want to do this for london!!!
So cute!! I had that same idea and made Paul buy me photoshop! but I am so not creative, it's killing me. I can do the whole scrapbooking stuff with something to look at, can't do it all on my own. Do you buy your kits or what? what site you using?
6 comments:
those are so cute robyn! thanks for your e-mail, i appreciate your input. oh, and to answer your question...all the blogs that i check frequently are at the bottom right side of my blog under 'i ♥ these blogs'...you'll have to check them out!
those are so cute! What digital scrapbooking site did you use?
OK those pages are adorable!!! Tell me what do i need to do to get started in this? do i need to get soft wear or something. I want to do this for london!!!
sweet little love!! Thats such a good idea. Is Ava feeling better? I hope she is.
She is so cute!
So cute!! I had that same idea and made Paul buy me photoshop! but I am so not creative, it's killing me. I can do the whole scrapbooking stuff with something to look at, can't do it all on my own. Do you buy your kits or what?
what site you using?
Post a Comment