Jeff, Ava and I went to my sister's house so the men could watch the game and Ava could have a play date. My sister's son is 3 weeks to the day older than Ava. He is so cute and active. You may notice that Ava looks older because she is so much bigger but that is what you get when you have one baby in the 7% and one in the 75% of their weight for their age. Her kids have amazing metabolism.
This video is the exciting play date. This is what you get with 4-month-olds. They totally love each other.
Here is my sisters other beautiful girls. We played "Old Maid" with them while watching "Horton Hears a Who" It was a lot of fun.
3 comments:
In response to the picture of the babies, both Robbie and I share a resounding: "wow."
so cute! isn't it amazing that they share 1/2 of the same jeans and are on totally different ends of the scale. I like chunkie monkeys the best!
That little one laying down with the blanket/towel around her is beautiful! Ava is a doll. I love her big wide eyes!
Post a Comment