Wow, it looks beautiful! I can't believe how much Ava looks like Jeff.
Welcome home! Even though I would probably want to stay in Hawaii forever! hehe. The pictures are all so beautiful. I'm glad you guys had a blast!
I am so jealous!! Looks like you had a blast. Ava is getting so big!Trey started that horrible napping thing Ava was doing. Is she doing any better?
one word: jealous.
The picture with Ava and the sunglasses on made me laugh! I'm jealous too!
So wish I had been with you! That looks so warm, so romantic and sooo wonderful! I am glad you three had a wonderful time!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun Hawaii is beautiful. Did Ava like the weather?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, it looks beautiful! I can't believe how much Ava looks like Jeff.
Welcome home! Even though I would probably want to stay in Hawaii forever! hehe. The pictures are all so beautiful. I'm glad you guys had a blast!
I am so jealous!! Looks like you had a blast. Ava is getting so big!
Trey started that horrible napping thing Ava was doing. Is she doing any better?
one word: jealous.
The picture with Ava and the sunglasses on made me laugh! I'm jealous too!
So wish I had been with you! That looks so warm, so romantic and sooo wonderful! I am glad you three had a wonderful time!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun Hawaii is beautiful. Did Ava like the weather?
Post a Comment